From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Marilyn Bland
Sent: Friday, June 9, 2017 6:54 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Connecting to the internet

Hello everyone,

Starting Monday next week I will be working from a different location than usual for a number of days. This means that my laptop will not automatically be connected to the internet.

Please tell me what JAWS keystrokes should I use to be able to get internet connectivity and what should I hear JAWS saying?

Many Thanks.

Marilyn

Dr. Marilyn Bland - Dallas, Texas.