From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gerry Ellis
Sent: Friday, June 9, 2017 5:05 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Word 2016 and JAWS 18

Hi,

Let's be a little more precice.

When in the body of the Word document, hit F6 twice to get to the status
line. Hit Shift and F10 to get to the list of choices that you can make
appear or disappear on the status line. Use up and down arrow to find the
one you want to and hit Enter to select or de-select it. Once done hit tab
to say OK.

I hope this helps

Take care,

Gerry Ellis