From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Howard Traxler
Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2011 5:40 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: [Bulk] Putting Jaws to sleep or no speech

But with the keyboard help turned on, I get the pair of ascending click
tones just like when help was off. Then when I press s--I thought nothing
happened, but I didn't wait long enough--i get the s description:
moves to the next same element. When I do it with help off, the s at he end
of the command does nothing.
Howard