From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Joni Colver
Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2011 7:17 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: [Bulk] Re: Removing Older Versions of JFW

Dave, I am not Marsha, but I have swapped between JAWS 5 and 12 with no
problem.

I asked a tech support person at FS about deleting JAWS 4 and 5 just to pick
up a little hard disk space on my computer. She thought it would be best to
keep them because she was afraid it might somehow break the video chain.
Since I am not very adventurous when it comes to computers, I decided not to
delete the older versions.

Joni