From: "Howard Traxler" <howard@traxlerenterprises.com>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2011 14:40
Subject: [Bulk] Re: [Bulk] Putting Jaws to sleep or no speech

But with the keyboard help turned on, I get the pair of ascending click
tones just like when help was off. Then when I press s--I thought nothing
happened, but I didn't wait long enough--i get the s description:
moves to the next same element. When I do it with help off, the s at he end
of the command does nothing.
Howard