From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Shannon
Sent: Wednesday, June 07, 2017 4:41 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Modifying scripts for cell coordinates, was Excel bothers me How to customize it?

Mario,
After doing all of this and rearranging a few lines.
I deleted the entire script entry.
Guess what happened?
Not a thing!
Without that stuff in there it still says the contents and then the coordinates.
So the answer must be tied to something else.
Shannon
P.s.
I copied all of the jaws excel script into note pad for back up before I did anything.