privileges. "
Michelle

Sent from Michelle's iPhone

On 8 Jun 2017, at 10:10 am, Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@live.ca> wrote:

Any version of Windows including Windows 10 will give you a command
prompt, just type "cmd" into the run command.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jed
Barton
Sent: Wednesday, June 07, 2017 3:11 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: running a dos program

Hey guys,

OK, this may seem like i'm going back to the dark ages, and OK, yeah it
sure is. I have to program some radios, and typical motorola they
actually have some dos software. Is there any sort of program that can
give me a dos prommpt so i can run the software? If not, that's totally
ok. Figured i would ask, if jaws 18 would even run with such a program.

--
Soronel Haetir
soronel.haetir@gmail.com