Re: A program that duplicates what is on the screen?

Soronel Haetir

If you are using remote assistance over anything but a local network
sound is simply very likely to be delayed. I am not aware of any way
to improve this. (The jaws remote access option gets around this
problem by sending accessibility events rather than audio and having
the audio then rendered on the client system, but this is not
practical for most remote assistance situations as it requires jaws on
both ends of the connection).

Even switching to lower quality voices isn't likely to help as by the
time the sound information is being sent it has already been rendered
to a full-quality audio stream.

On 6/7/17, Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@windstream.net> wrote:
Jim says that same thing, that he can't see what I'm talking
about or what he hears JAWS saying.

Best From,

Carolyn