Re: Can I record a Skype conversation with JAWS?

Richard Turner

Off that page is one just for Skype. It too has a 30 day free trial. Here is the link to that page.

https://applian.com/replay-telecorder/

HTH,
Richard

Noun: trumpery
1. (informal) statements or beliefs that are untrue or make no sense
2. Ornamental objects of no great value
This definition is from WordWeb

(Sent from the iPod Touch 6?

On Jun 7, 2017, at 10:07 PM, HH. Smith Jr. <teos1@islands.vi> wrote: