From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of John
Covici
Sent: Friday, June 2, 2017 1:24 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Can I record a Skype conversation with JAWS?

Total Recorder can record a skype call, I don't know if it records video of
the call, however.

On Thu, 01 Jun 2017 21:22:52 -0400,
Mich Verrier wrote:

[1 <text/plain; UTF-8 (quoted-printable)>]
[2 <text/html; UTF-8 (quoted-printable)>] hi you can use skype
recorder all though i don?t know how to use it how ever i have herd of it.
from Mich.