Re: running a dos program

Vaughan Dodd

Yes: but you need to be something of an old style dos operator. There are many commands still available for assisting with system maintenance but documentation as to what those commands are and what they do is hard to find.

I can recall having a persistent Outlook error which was solved by running a utility only available from the command prompt.

I suspect that JFW will behave similarly to Window-Eyes - that is - no form of review or customisation. You command - and you get!

Vaughan.

On 6/8/2017 1:10 PM, Jason White via Groups.Io wrote:
Carol Smith via Groups.Io <carollablady=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
I don't know just how close to this you can get with Windows now days, but
are you able to do anything with the command prompt?
Have a look at any book or tutorial on Microsoft PowerShell.