Re: running a dos program

Carol Smith

I don't know just how close to this you can get with Windows now days, but are you able to do anything with the command prompt? Might it be possible to load a version of DOS from there?

On 6/7/2017 6:10 PM, Jed Barton wrote:
Hey guys,

OK, this may seem like i'm going back to the dark ages, and OK, yeah
it sure is. I have to program some radios, and typical motorola they
actually have some dos software. Is there any sort of program that
can give me a dos prommpt so i can run the software? If not, that's
totally ok. Figured i would ask, if jaws 18 would even run with such
a program.