From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: Wednesday, June 07, 2017 4:54 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Pasting into a command window

Hi, Kevin. Use ALT plus C to copy what you want in the clipboard. Then when you are ready to paste into the commandline:

1. Press ALT plus SPACE.

2. ARROW down to the EDIT submenu and press ENTER.

3. ARROW down to PASTE, and press ENTER.

The contents of the clipboard will now be pasted into the commandline.