Sent: Wednesday, June 07, 2017 07:38
Subject: Re: Excel bothers me How to customize it?

The only way I can find to change the order is by changing the script.  Below is the script

Script SayCell()

If OnSpreadSheet()

&& !OnFormulaBar() then

   SayCell()

   if CellReadingVerbosity() == readCellContentsAndCoordinates then

      SayActiveCellCoordinates()

   Endif

;  SayCell()

EndIf

EndScript

I commented out the line

   SayCell()

And copied it And pasted it in the script just above the third “if” statement as shown above

Regards

Tom Bisset