Re: High performance all in one computers and JAWS

Jason White

kimberlyjohnson95@... <kimberlyjohnson95@...> wrote:
Does anyone have a recommendation for a high performance computer that will work well with JAWS?
I use a Lenovo P50S at work (with a touch screen, which is well supported by
JAWS, to answer your earlier question about touch screens).

I just bought a Lenovo P51 with a touch screen, 32GB of memory, 1TB solid
state storage, VPRO Certified, Intel Core i7-7820HQ processor, smart card
reader. This is high performance by any reasonable standard. I won't be able
to comment further until it's delivered and I have time to work on it.