Re: Excel bothers me How to customize it?

Mario

correction, Ted mentioned the use of a template, not me.

-------- Original Message --------
From: Richard Turner [mailto:richardturner42@outlook.com]
Sent: Tuesday, Jun 6, 2017 7:25 PM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Excel bothers me How to customize it?

Shannon,
I sent you a message off list with a template attached with the title
row predefined at a1 on all 4 worksheets in the workbook.
However, I made the mistake of saving it after doing sheet 4. So, when
you open it, it opens to sheet 4.
If you choose to use it, you will need to open that template file in
Excel and move up to sheet 1 and save it again.
Sorry about that.

Mario’s suggestion of creating a template works perfectly.

Richard