Re: Excel bothers me How to customize it?

Richard Turner <richardturner42@...>

Shannon,

I sent you a message off list with a template attached with the title row predefined at a1 on all 4 worksheets in the workbook.

However, I made the mistake of saving it after doing sheet 4.  So, when you open it, it opens to sheet 4.

If you choose to use it, you will need to open that template file in Excel and move up to sheet 1 and save it again.

Sorry about that.

Mario’s suggestion of creating a template works perfectly.

Richard