Programming Language

Annabelle Susan Morison

Hi, it's Annabelle.
How would I design an app that can be fully recognized by screenreaders like JAWS? Is there a specific programming language I may have to learn? I could be wrong, but isn't there a specific set of language codes that should be implemented, like how JAWS recognizes the browser of the Windows Operating Systems, for example, that which is found within Windows Explorer? I'd like to try the C++ Programming Language, recommended to me by my friend, Markus Johnson, but I'm not sure how to configure codes for things like buttons, checkboxes, listboxes, comboboxes, hotkeys, and radiobuttons. Do I just write these codes in a plain text editor like Notepad? I'm confused on this one!