Re: Excel bothers me How to customize it?

Richard Turner <richardturner42@...>

Yes, you have to do that for each Spreadsheet, unless someone with more experience knows how to make that universal.

I can’t find anything that would allow yu to change the order of the cell contents and coordinates.

I find it hard to believe that is true.

Maybe someone will chime in with the place to find that setting.

Richard