From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On
Behalf Of Chris G
Sent: Tuesday, June 6, 2017 10:26 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Can't close programs or shut down computer/Help
please?

Hi,

From the run dialog, windows-r type or paste the below line
and press enter.
shutdown -f -s -t 0

This should force your computer to shutdown.
If you have any open documents that are not saved, it is
best to save them before doing this as it forces the machine
to shut off regardless if you have documents open and your
changes won't be saved.

Chris Grabowski
Mystic Access
Where the magic is in learning.
https://www.MysticAccess.com
Ready to begin using your assistive technology with
confidence while actually having fun? Visit us to learn
about our comprehensive audio tutorials, one-on-one support
and ongoing teleclasses. We also offer eclectic and timely
assistive technology podcasts, a newsletter containing
exclusive news and discounts, regularly updated free
downloads, and so much more.
Contact:
Phone: (716) 543-3323 (Ext. 500)
Twitter: MysticAccess
Facebook: mysticaccessempower

On Mon, 5 Jun 2017 22:32:49 -0500
"Laura Richardson" <laurakr65@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello,

Using Windows 10, MS Word 2016 and Jaws 18 .. Pressing alt
plus f4
will not allow me to close Outlook and will not allow me
to shut down the computer.
Can anybody help?

Laura