From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Laura Richardson
Sent: 06 June 2017 06:04
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Can't close programs or shut down computer/Help please?

I pressed control plus shift plus escape which took me to the task manager.  I arrowed down to Outlook but it said 32 bit and I have a 64 bit.  I went ahead and tabbed to end task and was able to close Outlook.  I came back to Outlook and still cannot use alt plus f4 to close Outlook.  Hopefully I can go through this process again and close Outlook and hopefully shut down my computer.  I guess maybe I’ll have to check with the Microsoft disability people you suggested.

Thank you for the suggestions.

Laura