Airtable questions.

Shane clark

Hello everyone,

So with a project that a co-worker and I are working on, we've been using airtable to enter in data. I'm actually attempting to learn how to use it myself, but I know it's similar to using Excel. My coworker would like to know, is it possible to condense everything down into a note file and then add that to Airtable? If I understand what she wants to do correctly, she wants to make things a little less cumbersome because airtable has a lot of edit fields to fill in. I hope this question makes sense? As I mentioned above, all of this is new to me, so I'm just trying to help out when and where I can.

Thanks, Shane.