From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mario
Sent: Monday, June 5, 2017 8:38 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: clickable, clickable, clickable ...

you can try the following:
in Settings Center under the Web / HTML / PDFs category, there is a
subcategory labeled Miscellaneous. under Miscellaneous there is a
setting labeled Indicate Element Attribute. unchecking this setting will
stop Jaws from saying "Clickable".

however, it's not recommended since there are times when you will miss
out on clickable elements that actually trigger actions, such as on
banking sites.