From: win10@win10.groups.io [mailto:win10@win10.groups.io] On Behalf Of Shannon
Sent: Monday, June 5, 2017 8:44 AM
To: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: Re: [win10] APP being blocked?

I didn’t see any reply to my question.

I use the Virtual View feature of WE frequently. Until I get JAWS configured right and my knowledge gets better I need to use WE.

Can anyone tell me how to  tell WIN 10 to allow the app?

I use it to get the raw start and stop times on the time card view in the time tracking program at work. I know that JAWS could OCR it for me but with Jaws I can’t get this information to show on the screen.

Thank you.

Shannon