Re: On Line Banking Update

Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)

Radio buttons are quickly accessible, when available, with JAWS-F3, followed by the letter R.  They get quite a workout over here.

ted

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Shannon
Sent: Monday, June 05, 2017 8:55 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: On Line Bankingg Update

Hi Sieghard,

I am now back at the unit with JAWS on it. Smile

I would say on a scale of 1 to 10, I fall at maybe 1.5? Haha

I am slowly trying to get used to the way JAWS does stuff. I have to admit that I still fall back on WE for a lot of things because it is just faster to get things done. I try to use JAWS to do things I know how to do. I find myself having to turn WE back on to get things finished.

I do know the C for combo box, H heading, A for radio button (but I am used to that function being R) I don’t understand the Regions? That is now what R is for.

The Touch Curser seems to be pretty cool but, I don’t understand it either.  It doesn’t seem to find the things I know are there either.

I don’t seem to have any luck using the JAWS find command at all. It never finds things I know are on the screen.  I don’t have much luck using the JAWS curser i.e. mouse  to find things I know are there.

There are tons of things about JAWS that I don’t know. I am slowly plugging away at the manual when I find a problem and think “there is a something for this”

Like just now… I had some spelling errors in my message. WE has a handy little thing where you can jump to the next and prior spelling errors. Alt and semicolon for prior and alt  apostrophe for next. I find it very handy I wonder If JAWS has a feature like this?

Thanks

Shannon