Re: Settings Center

Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)

The program is funny that way.  Sometimes I’ve installed or merged a dictionary in a new edition of JAWS, only to find it won’t work until I open it—not alter it, just open it.  I think I may have had to save it, but I really can’t recall.  At least you have it working.

Ted

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Stanley Haupt
Sent: Sunday, June 04, 2017 8:43 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Settings Center

It was a box that showed that Windows was checked. When I found the context area there was the word general. I really didn’t make any changes, but after I went to ok, it was reading correctly. This is about all I can remember about this area. I have only been using JAWS since May 17 and I still have a lot to learn.

Stanley