FW: Help with pronunciation

Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)

Sorry, I meant Vocalizer.

Ted

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)
Sent: Monday, June 05, 2017 9:11 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Help with pronunciation

I  have a dandy bible dictionary, if anyone is interested.  I don’t have it here at the office, but all I have to do is remember to put it on a thumb drive.  It’s the product of several years’ worth of tweaking.  All another user would need to do is rename it to fit whatever bible he/she runs.  The dictionary has entries for both eloquence and RealSpeak.

Ted