From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Kevin Hourigan
Sent: Saturday, June 3, 2017 4:35 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: On Line Banking Update

Hello Shannon,

I do not need to find that box in order to complete a transaction now, as it is set to checking, and draws the funds from there automatically. I created another transaction to check, and the confirm page/button did come up but still JAWS did not report a select account option box. I will  get a sighted friend to check for me at the next opportunity.

Cheers Kevin.