Possible "superscript" reading problem with JAWS 18 - latest update ...

HAMILTON

Good day Listers:

Recently, I read an e-mail with “June 13th”.  I have set JAWS to read the “superscripts”.

However, JAWS did not say: “June thirteenth”.  Instead, it said: “June first, third”.  This is not the first time that I have heard this specific kind of error; but, as when reading the above, I do not hear it most of the time.

Does anyone have any idea what could account for this?

For now, I am turning off that feature - assuming that I can find it in my settings!

Thank you.

Jim H

********