From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Dani Pagador
Sent: Saturday, June 3, 2017 10:13 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: JFW13 and Punctuation in Say All Mode when Reading a .PDF

Hi, Everyone.
I'm using JFW13 and Win 7. I need to proofread a Braille document for a transcription course, and its original source that it was transcribed from is a .pdf. I was thinking I could use JFW's Say All function to read the .pdf while I read the Braille to proof for mistakes. I saw an option to get JFW to read whether something is capitalized. But I didn't see anything relating to punctuation. Is there something I can use or change to get punctuation to be read aloud?

Thanks,
Dani