How can I read the text in an image inserted into word document?

Adekoya Rasak

Hello,

I have a word document in which an image is inserted. I know OCR can
read text on an image in pdf. how can I do this in word docvument?

-- Regard

*ADEKOYA, Rasak*.
*Leadership, Management & Content Consultant* at www.360Connect.com.ng
<http://www.360connect.com.ng/>

Statistics are like bikini. what they reveal are suggestive. what they
conceal are vital.

+2348034829045

<https://twitter.com/Iamrasakadekoya>@Iamrasakadekoya
<https://twitter.com/Iamrasakadekoya>

asiwaju.rasak29

*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:*
This e-mail and any attachment are confidential and may be privileged or
otherwise protected from disclosure. It is solely intended for the
person(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, any reading,
use, disclosure, copying or distribution of all or parts of this e-mail or
associated attachments is strictly prohibited. If you are not an intended
recipient, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this
message or by telephone and delete this e-mail and any attachments
permanently from your system.