From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Saturday, June 3, 2017 6:01 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: OCR?

Hi Carol,

What you say about Convenient OCR not being able to convert images on the screen is not entirely correct.

It is correct hat the command Jaws Key+Spacebar followed by O and D requires focus to be in Adobe Reader with a PDF open.

However, if you open any image in any program such as Windows Photo Viewer and said image has focus on the screen, you can use the command to perform OCR on either the entire screen or the Window, instead of "D" for "document" you would use "S" for Screen or "W" for "Window. Of course first you press the layered keystroke to bring up Convenient OCR, then follow it by "S" or "W", there is also the option for "C" which recognizes any controls you may have focused on like a graphical button.

Regards,

Sieghard