From: "Gene Stevens" <guy.stevens@...>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, June 02, 2017 3:39 PM
Subject: Re: Driver update utility which is useable with JAWS

Ok... it's been a while since I used Windows 7. So tell me how you get that it is using the FS driver as the quote default display driver?

I can't remember the Windows 7 device manager well enough to be sure but on Windows 10 doesn't have a 1uote default driver that I can find. It simply lists the FS driver and the driver for the video hardware currently in use.