Re: problem with Jaws and, at least, Thunderbird

Melissa Stott

You are quite welcome!  I hope that your issue gets resolved.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Carol Smith via Groups.Io
Sent: Saturday, June 3, 2017 11:07 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: problem with Jaws and, at least, Thunderbird

Thank you for your response.  I didn't like the way the latest version behaved with Window-Eyes, so I removed it and went back to version 31.  When I get the opportunity, I will updateThunderbird again and see if it is any better with Jaws.  Right now though, I am still switching back and forth from one screen reader to the other.

Carol

On 6/3/2017 10:41 AM, Melissa Stott wrote:

Have you tried uninstalling then reinstalling Jaws?  Don’t know if this will help or not. It could be in the latest update of Thunderbird.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10