Re: Word 2010 help, please. How can I reduce the text area for a document?

Keith,

         I'm sorry I cannot step-by-step you through this, as I've not done it with a screen reader and don't have the time today to try.

         The above being said, using Text Boxes in your document sized to your cut size is your best bet.  If you're willing to go slightly shorter than your 6 inch height you could fit four text boxes on a single sheet of 8.5 x 11" paper.

--
Brian  Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1703, Build 15063.332

If you don't like someone, the way he holds his spoon will make you furious; if you do like him, he can turn his plate over into your lap and you won't mind.     ~ Irving Becker