Word 2010 help, please. How can I reduce the text area for a document?

Kramlinger, Keith G., M.D.

Hi,

I’m preparing a several paragraph document within Word 2010 using Windows 7.

This document will be included in a graduation card.

I want to insert the text into a document that will eventually be cut down with scissors by a sighted person to fit within the card, having first been printed in the smaller size on a regular sized 8 ½ by 11 sheet of paper.

How can I reduce the text field to a 4 inch by 6 inch area? I’m not familiar with doing this within Word, so would very much appreciate a step by step guide.

Thanks in advance, Keith