From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Les
Kriegler
Sent: Saturday, June 3, 2017 5:17 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Compatibility issues

Hi Laura,

Well, I went searching for the option you want. It's like looking for a
needle in a haystack! But here it is. When Word is running, Alt-F followed
by T for Settings. There is a list of categories. Arrow down to advanced
and start tabbing. You will have to tab several times, but you should find
an option that asks if you wish backup copies of your files to be created.
I'm guessing that option is checked on your system. Press Space Barr to
uncheck, and tab to OK and press enter. That should do it. Good luck.

Les