From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Shannon
Sent: Thursday, June 1, 2017 7:25 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: On Line Bankingg Update

Hi Kevin, I've been watching the saga. I'm glad you figured out the problem, but how did you solve it?

I have issues finding controlthings on my banking site as well. Just wondering what the tricks and tips are. Thanks Shannon

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 1, 2017, at 4:27 PM, Kevin Hourigan <kevinthourigan@...> wrote:

Hello All,

Problem solved; when I pressed the “Pay Bills” button a little box came  up asking if it was to come from checking or savings, which JAWS did not recognize.

Cheers Kevin