Re: On Line Bankingg Update

Hi Shannon,

I don’t want to assume the level of Jaws knowledge you have for navigating websites, but on a scale from 1 to 10 where 10 is super expert, where would you rate your knowledge of the tools and features Jaws offers? By those I mean things like using quick nav keys like c, b,t, l, r and so on as well as features like Jaws Find, setting bookmarks, making sure you correctly activate mouseOver links etc.

I am a Scotia Bank customer in Canada and also use the CIBC website as I have a Visa from them and while of course this issue Kevin describes may very well be impossible for Jaws to deal with, I have certainly helped people with problems which ended up being quite workable form somebody who really knows to get the most out of Jaws

I am also curious whether now that Kevin got an explanation of the problem if he can now get Jaws to do what is necessary without sighted help.

I have numerous times needed sighted help to explain to me what was going on before I could deal with it using Jaws by myself.

Regards,

Sieghard

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Shannon
Sent: Thursday, June 1, 2017 7:25 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: On Line Bankingg Update

Hi Kevin, I've been watching the saga. I'm glad you figured out the problem, but how did you solve it?

I have issues finding controlthings on my banking site as well. Just wondering what the tricks and tips are. Thanks Shannon

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 1, 2017, at 4:27 PM, Kevin Hourigan <kevinthourigan@...> wrote:

Hello All,

Problem solved; when I pressed the “Pay Bills” button a little box came  up asking if it was to come from checking or savings, which JAWS did not recognize.  

Cheers Kevin

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.