Re: jaws and internet explorer

Randy Barnett <randy@...>

Type your search text in the box then hit enter. then hit the number two to get to the search results and the number three to go to the next result.

On 6/2/2017 4:11 PM, John Covici wrote:
I just hit escape and b for next button and it says google search.

On Fri, 02 Jun 2017 13:12:27 -0400,
Gery Gaubert wrote:
[1 <text/plain; us-ascii (quoted-printable)>]
When I try to use google I enter what I am looking for in the search box and press enter. I then get a I’m feeling lucky and some suggested results. Is there a keystroke to get directly to the navigation mode where all results are?