Re: Speeding up the JAWS starting time?

Pablo Morales

Install a SSD, it helps a little bit.

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of David & his pack of dogs
Sent: Friday, June 2, 2017 10:39 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Speeding up the JAWS starting time?

Thanks Melissa.  Because my sister gave me the computer on loan, and it had to be reserected twice from the blue screen, my first thought was it’s died. Not a good thing when you have a remote scheduled in 9 hours and it all happens in the wee hours of the morning, think I have to cut back on the coffee.  LOL.