Project management software

khaffar@...

Good morning all:

I am a new user to this mailing list. I am looking for recommendations for any project management software that works well with Jaws 18.0.

Thanks in advance

Kamal haffar – Registered Physiotherapist

Supervisor for the North East Infant and Child Development team

Manager of Information technology

Tel: 519-250-1850 Ext. 231

--
Please consider the environment before printing this message

recipient of this communication, and do not copy, distribute, or take action
relying on it. Any communications received in error, or subsequent reply,
should be deleted or destroyed.