From: Dale Heltzer
Sent: Friday, June 2, 2017 12:26 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Speeding up the JAWS starting time?

Get a solid-state drive.

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of David & his pack of dogs
Sent: Friday, June 2, 2017 3:51 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Speeding up the JAWS starting time?

I got a slight scare earlier this morning.  I restarted the computer and there was no JAWS starting up.  NVDA started up on the login screen but then went silent.  JAWS finally came on.  My question is, is there anyway to get it to come on quicker?  Honestly, I could have drank a cup of coffee waiting for JAWS to start speaking.