From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Shannon
Sent: Friday, June 02, 2017 7:31 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Can I separate the arrow keys from the number pad?

Hello,

I would like to know if I can separate the arrow keys from the number pad? I want the PC curser and the virtual pc curser to use the inverted T arrow keys and have the various JAWS curser, Invisible curser, and the Touch curser to use the number pad keys.

Can I do that and if so how do I do it?

Thanks

Shannon