Sent from my iBarstool.

From: jyandt.martin@...
Mike:
I followed your instructions and when I got to the Start Up Page tab, I
could not arrow down any list. I pressed the tab button and still did not
find any programs list for start up. Any other suggestions? Thanks.
Jerry

From: Reed
This doesn't work with Windows 10.  In 10, when you get to that StartUp tab,
you have to click on a link that takes you to Task Manager.
In my 10, the items in the StartUp tab seem to be sorted by name; not the
order of running.  Also in my 10, I have an Enable/Disable button as opposed
to a check/uncheck items.  So, I'd have to do more research to determine the
order in which the programs are loaded and how to change this order.
I've done a Google search and can't find anything that tells me how to do it
easily.
Reed

From: Scorpio
That's because anything from Windows 8 and up, the configuration file does
not handle start up items, the task manager does.

It will only work from Windows 7 and down.
Scorpio
Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sent from my iBarstool.

Sent: Friday, June 02, 2017 7:39 AM
Subject: Re: Speeding up the JAWS starting time?

Thanks Melissa.  Because my sister gave me the computer on loan, and it had to be reserected twice from the blue screen, my first thought was it’s died. Not a good thing when you have a remote scheduled in 9 hours and it all happens in the wee hours of the morning, think I have to cut back on the coffee.  LOL.