From: Brian Vogel
Sent: Friday, June 02, 2017 10:24 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: jaws and internet explorer

Do you by some chance still have "Google Instant" turned on? If you're logged in to your Google Account you can go here: https://www.google.com/preferences, to check whether it is turned on.

I cannot replicate what you're describing. Directly beneath the search term entry box there is a "Google Search" button and "I'm feeling lucky" button, in that order, but hitting enter after typing in your search terms activates the "Google Search" in my case.
--
Brian - Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1703, Build 15063.332

If you don't like someone, the way he holds his spoon will make you furious; if you do like him, he can turn his plate over into your lap and you won't mind. ~ Irving Becker