Re: Can I separate the arrow keys from the number pad?

Kevin Minor

Hi again.

This is strange.  In the in box of Outlook 2016, when I activate the JAWS cursor and use the extended arrow keys to navigate, the JAWS cursor voice is heard.  If I open a message and read it with the extended arrow keys, all is well.

Now for the really weird part.  If I reply to a message and have the AWS cursor active, I can’t read the message I’m typing.  If I switch to the PC cursor all works well.  I’m using Outlook 2016.  Go figure.

Have a blessed day and don’t work too hard.