From: Carol Smith via Groups.Io
Sent: Friday, June 02, 2017 10:49 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Can I separate the arrow keys from the number pad?

I believe you can set the cursor you want and then turn on the numlock for numbers.  When you are ready to change your Jaws keys, turn off the numpad.

Carol

On 6/2/2017 10:31 AM, Shannon wrote:

Hello,

I would like to know if I can separate the arrow keys from the number pad? I want the PC curser and the virtual pc curser to use the inverted T arrow keys and have the various JAWS curser, Invisible curser, and the Touch curser to use the number pad keys.

Can I do that and if so how do I do it?

Thanks

Shannon

Jesus dyed for us, why can't we live for him?