From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Kevin Hourigan
Sent: Friday, June 2, 2017 9:39 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: On Line Bankingg Update

Hello Shannon,

I wrote to the help line on the site, first I received an instruction to insure I pressed the confirmation button. Then I replied that it was not coming up and that I was using a screen reader. I was told that the issue was probably particular to my software, and was left to my own devices, so I wrote to the technical help address on the site,  and during our email exchange I offered to come into the branch laptop in  tow. Actually all I really needed was sighted assistance to report the account selection box that JAWS did not.

The best advice I could give after this is to use the insert control and L for list, T for table, B for button etc., And sadly, sighted assistance when you are stuck.

Cheers Kevin.