From: "david" <davidmac1957@...>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, June 02, 2017 12:24 PM
Subject: Re: Driver update utility which is useable with JAWS

Hello there, it's probably best to go to the manufacturer's web site,
For any drivers,
Also, did you check in the device manager to see if the video drivers are
there?
Is it possible that the screen is not functioning?
If you installed windows the generic drivers should have been installed.

Statistics are like a bikini. What they reveal is suggestive, but
what they conceal is vital.