Re: Can I record a Skype conversation with JAWS?

Mich Verrier

hi you can use skype recorder all though i don’t know how to use it how ever i have herd of it. from Mich.

From: Tim Ford
Sent: Thursday, June 1, 2017 9:18 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Can I record a Skype conversation with JAWS?

Hello All,

I have the latest version of Skype, the auto update gave me a new version a few days ago.  I am running JAWS 17, latest version, and Windows 10 with all the latest updates.

I have an important Skype call coming up as soon as Friday, and I was wondering if there is a JAWS accessible way of recording the call, including the video of the other participants, and play it back?  If there is a non-accessible way that involves a sighted person clicking something, please let me know that as well and I will make the necessary arrangements to have someone here to do that.  Lastly, can I set up Skype to record all calls without me having to manually start each time?  Please advise, and much thanks.

Tim Ford